Smoking and vaping of any kind is strictly prohibited in our condo (including the bathroom!) and on our lanai. Please use the designated smoking areas around the property. We are non-smokers and highly sensitive to smoke and many of our guests are as well. Thank you in advance for your consideration of smoking far away from our condo and in the designated smoking areas!
Other House Rules – Mahalo for your consideration!
- No parties or events in our condo or on the Islander property. Gatherings with non-guests are not permitted in our condo or on the Islander property.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 people, including infants and children.
- No animals inside the condo.
- An initial set of starter essentials (shampoo, trash bags, toilet tissue, etc.) is provided for your arrival. Refills are not provided.
- There is no daily housekeeping or maid service. We can schedule this for you prior to your stay. Contact us in advance for pricing.
- Quiet hours – Please refrain from loud music or noise before sunrise and after sunset.
- Hanging towels from the lanai railing is prohibited by our HOA. Please use our towel racks and folding drying racks instead.
- We would be grateful if you did not use our white towels and linens to wipe off red clay from your hikes as it will stain and not come out. Instead, please rinse off red clay and sand at the pool shower. Mahalo!