Access Codes / Instructions
We will provide you with an access digital code before arrival. This will allow you to check yourself into the property. Please ensure you have the code before you travel. Watch Heather show you how to use the digital code How to use the digital keypad to enter the condo
Check-in: 3:00 pm on check-in day (Early check-in before 3pm is not available.)
- Please note that we cannot grant you access to our condo prior to 3pm. We do not have luggage drop off or luggage storage in our condo either. You will be able to access our condo as early as 3pm check in time. Mahalo for your understanding.
- Refer to the section below on what to do if you arrive on island early – there is plenty to keep you entertained until 3pm check in time!
Below is our easy check-in process:
Step 1: Obtain your Parking Pass (refer to the previous Parking section).
Step 2: Head to the condo! #334 is located in the Lana’i building which is on the left before you reach the pool. There are 2 flights of stairs that will take you to the 3rd floor of our 3-floor building. There is no elevator. Our condo #334 is the second one down.
Step 3: You will enter our condo via your personal keypad code we e-mailed you in the weeks prior to your check-in. Be sure to hang on to this e-mail as you will need your keypad code to gain access to our condo during your stay.
Suggestions for things to do if you arrive early
Should you arrive on Kauai early, there are plenty of great spots in the area to have lunch or cool down with a tropical beverage before 3pm check in time. (Lava Lava is a great spot next door to your right, facing the ocean). Also, check out the Coconut Marketplace next door for food options or shopping.
Safeway is down the road about a mile (driving with the ocean on your right) should you choose to do a little grocery shopping before heading to the condo.
Other fun things to do until 3pm check in time include walking or biking the Kauai Bike Path along the ocean in front of the Islander; or head to Kapa’a just 2 miles away and shop at the local shops then enjoy lunch or a chilled coconut; rent a paddle board at Wailua river just down the road and paddle the river; pick up a cheap bamboo beach mat at Coconut Marketplace and lounge on the beach in front of the Islander; or spend the afternoon at Lydgate Park enjoying the beach; hike Sleeping Giant or one of the several great hiking trails in the area, and more! You’ll find more info about these places in the “Your Local Area Guide” section
Luggage storage options before 3pm check in time (and after 11am check out time):
Please note that we are not able to store your luggage or personal items in our condo before check in or after check out time. Our check in time (3pm) and check out time (11am) is not flexible.
Should you need to store your luggage prior to 3pm check in or after 11am check out, here are several options:
- The Islander lobby: The Islander reception will hold your luggage for a few hours, but not overnight. Please note that the luggage storage area is not guarded or secured. Luggage is kept in a corner of the lobby near reception. Definitely take any valuables with you if you choose this option as Islander does not accept responsibility for stolen items. At your own risk.
- Elite Baggage: A mobile baggage pickup and storage service. Contact them directly to inquire.
- Kayak Kaua‘i in Wailua: May offer luggage storage and they are near the condo. Contact them directly to inquire. http://kayakkauai.com/camping-rentals/
Taking a night flight home? Please refer to our Check-Out section here in this guide for tips we offer for what to do after 11am check-out time.